We Work Day and Night.
Cross Roads Truck Repair and Towing is Locally Owned and Staffed by U.P Mechanics
“My Mission is to get you Back on the Road as soon as humanly possible, and Job Satisfaction is Number 1. When your truck is down, my team is going to do what ever it takes to make you happy. Diesels are expensive to fix, but many times you’ll lose more when it’s down than what is cost to repair. We work on all makes and models, from school buses and medium duty trucks to the big 18-wheelers. A quick turn around is what we strive for. Remember we have a Day Shift, and a Midnight shift. We are Dedicated to your Satisfaction. If you ever have a concern with our work – bring it back and we will make it right. We’ll Get You Going.”
The Cross Roads Difference:
- International Dealer
- Fleet Service
- D.O.T. Inspection Facility.
- Towing for heavy duty trucks or wrecked vehicles.
- Service for:
- Oil and filter services
- minor repairs and major overhauls
- We know that Diesels can be expensive to fix, but you could lose more money while your truck is down than it costs to repair it which is why we run 2 shifts to ensure we get you back on the road as soon as we possibly can.
- 8 highly trained diesel technicians – Working Day and Midnight Shift.
- Diesels repair is expensive but worth every penny because a diesel can go 400,000+ miles. So, if your Ford Super Duty needs a head gasket replaced, an engine repair or ERG repair, even though it may cost $2,000+, it is well worth it to extend the life of your tuck several thousand of miles.
- We have the right tools for the job and will have you back on the road in no time.
We are located at the Crossroads of 480 and 533 in Marquette, Michigan.